Sunday 14 May 2017

9 months

well I've been slightly disorganised with this one! I've missed the official date for his 9 month picture but lots has been happening!

Image result for disorganised meme

firstly I've ordered some more pictures for my goal to get a full years worth of pictures for him that I can put in an album!  secondly he's become lots more mobile over the past week he's finally learnt how to crawl forwards!

Image result for baby crawling meme  it was a random Tuesday morning and id sat down on the rug with cinnamon and raisin bagels, which are our favourite bagels!  and he was sat at the other end of the rug and I told him it was breakfast time and he got into the crawling position and instead of going backwards he shot forwards! I wish id have filmed it.

since that happened he's started doing lots of other new things.  For example he wants to climb on everything now and is pulling himself up on the settee or footstool or toys.  and he keeps trying to walk, hell climb up my legs if I'm stood up then if I take his hands he's off.

he also has his 9-12 month assessment soon which I'm not worried about as he's very clever!






No comments:

Post a Comment